Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bzz for businesses!

As y'all know, I am a bzzagent. This means that I get to try out different products and talk about what I think of them. My opinions on the products or service is always my own. Check it out you can be a bzz agent too.

Today I got the opportunity to try a service for small businesses called Apptivo. This is a great online tool that will help you in all aspects of your home/small business and best of all it's FREE!!!!

I signed up today and have done a little playing around. Here are my initial impressions...

1. Set up was quick and easy. They really couldn't make it any simpler. The layout is aesthetically pleasing. Although I will say at first sight it can be a little intimidating only because there is so many features.

2. Secure. The techno weenie in me thinks this is the most important aspect.

3. All inclusive. This will help you manage all aspects of your business from idea to goods and services. From your employees (if any) to your customers to your leads. I can't think of anything that really needs to be added.

For some time I have been saying that more and more people are being forced into going into business for themselves since the job market is shrinking rapidly. I myself perform a wide range of services under the blanket term of Consultant. For example I do Administrative work, paralegal work, fix computer (that are infected with malware). One of my business goals was to get more organized with my business so I can increase profitability by at least 25%. This product, I believe, will help me do that. Some of the bonus features that you can access for a fee is a local or toll free fax number, corporate email, creating and hosting website and even payment services.

So far one of my favorite features is under Innovation Management. This allows you to post and track ideas up to the patent stage (if you are going that route). For me it helps me to put my business ideas in one place and eliminates the whole "I Forgot" factor.

If you are looking for a way to get more organized with your business or just take your business to the next level then this site is for you. Go here and sign up for free (enter the code BZZFRIEND) and start seeing how this site can work for you.

I will post weekly updates focusing on the features that I am discovering. I would also love to hear what y'all think about this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment