Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OMG Best New Bzz Yet

So when I got my Dymo Label writer I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now that I have played with it, I cant imagine life without it. But now BzzAgent has outdone itself. I used one of my early invites to get into a new campaign where they are going to send me the HTC Windows 7 Phones HD7. I am excited and curious at the same time. I was an early adopter of Droid (G1 cyanogen mod) and I love them so I am curious as to how the Windows phone will compare. I am excited about it being able to run netflix

So have ya signed up to bzz agent yet! It really is worth.

3 comments:

  1. your right its the best one i gotten too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited Jen. I rec'd the early invite. Woohoo! Can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was right on time for me too. I am a long way from the discounted phone contract wise. lol I am looking forward to streaming netflix and tmobile tv!

    ReplyDelete

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment