Sunday, December 19, 2010

More of the sites you should know

So we discussed mypoints, swagbucks and opinion outpost. All are sites which allow me to earn points that can be redeemed for gift certificates (or in the case of opinion outpost CA$H).  Now let us talk about some sites that can get you freebies and coupons.

You often hear me talk about Bzzagent. This is one of my absolute favorites. They gave me my favoritist toy ever the Dymo label maker. Well all you do is sign up. From time to time you will complete shot surveys so they can match opportunities to your needs/interest. You also earn mypoints for the surveys and bzzing about products. When there is an opportunity you have the chance to read a little about the projects so you can decide if you want to participate. Once you have a campaign you try your product out and tell people about it. Sometimes they will give you samples and coupons that you can hand out as well. When you first sign up you wont be offered a ton of opportunities, but you will get more in time. I have felt very lucky that I have really enjoyed all the opportunities I have been given with bzzagent. So check them out.

Next up is House Party. This would be great for you guys (Shannon & Cassie). You sign up to hold a type of party. It could be a wii game, food, baby toys or even liquor. If you get accepted you invite friends and family over to enjoy the goodies that they send. Finally you do a post party interview/survey. Your guests may also take the after party surveys. House party's website allows you to send the e vites right from there and you can post pics and interact with other party hosts. It took me a few applications before I finally got a house party and when I did it was a great one. I got the Your Shape for the Wii (the one with the camera when it first came out), Just Dance for the Wii (again when it first came out), Coupons for 6 6pks of the Jello Mousse, and a bunch of moose and your shape coupons to hand out.

Kraft First Taste - While lately I haven't seen much from this site, I am not really an active member. They have surveys you can do. Occasionally they also offer free product coupons for you to try some of their new/ish products. I check in once every few weeks to see if there is anything available.

Do you have kids? Then the Disney Movie Rewards program is for you. You get points for surveys, buying Disney titles and seeing Disney movies. You can then redeem those points for a wide variety of products. I know when my son was little, I had all the Disney movies, I wish I would have had/known about this then.

So know you have seven sites to sign up for, complete profiles and become familiar with. Let me know if you have any questions and in a few days I will talk about some more important sites y'all need to know about

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment