Friday, December 17, 2010

Here are the programs you should know about! Part 1

When people first get into couponing and making money online they listen to the sites I use and they think that it is too much work. While it can sound overwhelming, remember I didn't sign up for everything in 1 day. I have belonged to some sites for more years than I can admit and others I am new to. Because it has been requested here is what I do: ***Just assume everything is a referral link, some are not but assume it is. A referral link allows me to get a credit of some sort for other people joining under me. Trust me when I say I wont just recommend any program. Now first get yourself a email specifically for these programs so you are not spammed to death. You will have to check this email still to take advantage of the opportunities but you do not want to use your personal email.

One of the first programs that I signed up for many years ago was Mypoints If ya want me to refer you to this one you can email me at chirish1025 (at) gmail (dot) com, or you can sign up on your own. This program allows you to earn points for doing things like shopping, reading an email and doing surveys. If you refer people you can earn a percentage of your referrals points. I have 1 referral who is not very active. I do the emails (you just click and let the page load for 5 points, sometimes you can get additional points for signing up for a newsletter). I have made about $150 in gift cards from this site in 2010. It is very easy and I spend about 5-10 minutes a day on it.

Another source of giftcards and cash is Opinion Outpost. I have only done this in 2010 and so far I have made $209.80. They give me the option of receiving a check or Amazon gift code. I get a decent amount of surveys and I don't do this as much as I should. I spend MAYBE 30 minutes a day on this task. You need a minimum of $5 to cash out (easy to get).

I am sure you have seen the widget on the right side of my blog talking about how many swagbucks I have.

Search & Win


I have mixed feelings about swagbucks. You can earn gift cards pretty easily. I get $10 in Amazon gift cards monthly. I do not do the special offers as many have viruses and I do not trust shopping through this site. I do use their search engine a couple times a day, I have the tool bar which gets me 1 SB every day, NOSO no obligation special offers (you keep skipping through till you get 1SB), I click on trusted surveys for 1 SB but I do not do the surveys (rip off) and I answer the daily polls for 1 SB. I spend about 5 minutes on this site a day. Even thought $10 a month in Amazon cash sound like a small amount it comes out to be about $120 a year.

So there is three sites. Pledge to sign up to one a day or every other day and begin to incorporate it into your online things to do. Since we are having "The Big Family Christmas" tomorrow I will probably post part 2 Sun.

Recap
1. Create special email just for shopping/online programs etc.
2. Sign up and start to use the three programs that You learned about today. Remember the initial sign up will take a little longer as you usually have to fill out profiles so that they can send applicable offers your way.  Good Luck and if ya have any questions you can leave a comment, call or email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment