Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Educator.com Review













I am a bzzagent. That means I get to try different products and services for FREE, and all I have to do is tell people what I truthfully think (how cool is that).

Educator.com is a site that offers homework help in Math, Science and Computer Science for your Jr. High, High School or College students.

My 14 yo is in Honors Algebra and Science and when he has had questions about his homework I honestly can't help him. This website changes all that. All he has to do if find what he is studying on the website and he can watch lectures (on the topic) by professors with detailed notes and examples. I have had my son use this to help study for tests in Math and it really has helped him. The video lectures give you in depth explanations on how to do the problems. They are also planning on adding more classes and test prep too. I am most excited for the SAT prep (coming soon) as it is about time that he start prepping for that test. College is not an option, lol.

Use code EDUCBMF30 when you sign up for the basic plan to get one month FREE! After your free month is costs $35/month or $240/year. This gives you unlimited access to all the courses on the site and is much cheaper then hiring a tutor.

I have to say Devyn and my experience has been very positive and I highly recommend this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment