Monday, January 10, 2011

Online Coupon for Alexia Frozen Sides

Sometimes I spend a little more to get better quality. Over the past year and a half I really started to pay attention to the foods I was putting into my body. I have found myself drifting more towards organic foods and away from processed foods. Dont get me wrong I still buy crap occasionally, but overall my icky teen and myself eat really healthy.

One of the things I have been trying to do lately is replace a regular potato with a sweet potato from time to time (Not easy for an Irishwoman). I recently tried Alexias frozen Spicy Sweet Potato fries and OMG I love them. First of all you bake them, you get all the goodness of sweet potatoes and the digestive aid from the Chipolte. These were not super spicy but were oh sooo good.


Well I was preparing to go shopping in a few days looking up some of the things on my list to see if there were any good coupons and came across an excellent one for Alexia. Go here to their website and click on the white box on the upper left side of the page that says $1 any Alexia product. Follow the instructions and print. Then hit the back button 2-3 times to print again. Now click on the Reinvent a Classic box (right below the coupon on the home page). Like them on facebook and vote for your favorite new flavor (they all looked good) and print ANOTHER $1/1 Alexia Frozen Product coupon (you can also print this twice). 4 coupons for $1/1 for a good product. Now pay the remainder with some register rewards and your budget wont even realize you upgraded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment