Thursday, December 30, 2010

CVS deal for those "Free" Excedrin coupons

So starting Sunday CVS is having a deal on Excedrin. Buy $20 worth and get $10 extra care bucks. Now I don't have any prices but if you got 2 of the free coupons and the high value $3.50 Excedrin PM, your out of pocket costs should be very minimal. This may even be a money maker. If you got a few of the Excedrin Free coupons then it will definitely be a money maker. Here is my plan:

1 Excedrin Migraine (free up to $5.99)
1 Excedrin Extra Strength (free up to $5.99)
1 Excedrin PM ($3.50 of 1)

Now I get this because we will use this products, I got a couple freebie coupons to lower my cost (and the high value one as well). Plus I will have $10 in extra care bucks to use at CVS next time I shop. I can use this on products that are expensive and I may not have coupons for or stock up on bottled water without having to pay for it (except for tax).

Thanks to Couponers Wanted for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment