Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Gameplan for the week

Fairplay tomorrow:

Green Giant Whole White Mushrooms $.98/ea                                                                       $.98
1 Gallon Centrella Milk $1.99 (Price is good through the end of the month)                          $1.99
Nuttella 2/$5 (Great price and there is a coupon out there, Gotta check the expiration date) $2.50
Bags of Hostess Doughnuts $.99 (stock up price) Limit 3                                                      $2.97
Earthbound Farm Organic Salad Mix (Free after coupon I got from writing them)                 FREE
So assuming 1 coupons used I will spend $8.44 plus tax

Thursday I will head over to Jewel where I will
10 2 ltrs Dr Pepper (Yes I know I am an addict) $.88/ea   $8.80
1 Wisk 4.49 (after buy 5 save 5 instant deal)
2 Hersheys baking chips $1.49/ea  (after buy 5 save 5 instant deal)   $2.98
2 Chi Chis Salsa $1.49/ea  (after buy 5 save 5 instant deal) $2.98
Total $19.33
I will use the $3/1 Wisk coupon (Sunday insert)
1 $1/2 Hershey Baking chips
1 $1/2 chi chis coupon here
Total $14.33 plus tax

10 Dr Peppers should last me awhile. The Hersheys chips I will freeze and use for baking. Chi Chis salsa I will use for chips and salsa, homemade queso and other recipes. The laundry detergent I will give to my Gram because I really don't need it (Got tons of Tide and Gain).

I am not hitting Dominicks this week at all.

Finally Sunday I will hit...

CVS for the Biore deal (love this stuff) get $5 ECB when you buy the strips AND a cleanser. (I also have a couple $2/1 coupons to use on this deal (This is assuming they have it priced decent)

Finally Walgreens (Thanks to Sati at Couponers Wanted for the  CVS and Walgreens previews)

Hylands Cold N Cough Kids 4oz $4.99 get $4.99RR (take to Jewel)
Emergen-C Orange/Raspberry 10's $3.49 get $3.49RR (take to Jewel)
Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotions $5.99 get a $5RR (this stuff is great and there are coupons around)

Now I will take these register rewards and use them at Jewel for the following weeks shopping. As you can see I plan  my shopping pretty far in advance. I also have some ideas on what we will have for dinners based on what we have and what we will be getting. By going into these stores with a plan I am less likely to grab the impulse buys and stick to my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment