Monday, September 6, 2010

Let me tell you about BzzAgent

***I get no incentives if people sign up***

One of my go to websites is a site call BzzAgent . First if you are not signed up for this, right click the link and sign up now. Yes, it is that good of a site. There are lots of activities that you can do once you become a bzz agent. Once signed up, you will be offered different campaigns which you can decide whether to participate or not.  Finally, tell people about your experiences and let the folks at BzzAgent know via short survey.

Right now I have 2 campaigns that I am doing...



The first is for the new L'oreal Collagen Micropulse vibrating eye treatment. Tell me what mom doesn't suffer from puffy eye syndrome. So they sent me a free one to try, and I have now used it fairly regularly for the last few weeks. I like it a lot, its the massage part that really intrigues me, lol! I have found myself, when faced with icky teenager stress, to hold the massage part up to my temples and between my eyes. It does not make my icky teen go away, but it sure feels good! I do use the eye stuff and I like that too, but the value in this item, to me, is that massage thing. On Walgreens.com it costs $19.99 and you can find a printable $3/1 here  Overall it is a little costly, but it will last you. I could get about 3-4 months use out of the cream part, and only time will tell on battery life. You may even luck out and run into a good sale at CVS or Walgreens.

My second campaign is....


Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Blow Dry Perfector. You wash your hair normally but do not condition (this is where my doubt crept in). Next you put on the gloves that are included (This is where it felt like I was dying my hair). Now you open the 20 Min Smooth it Serum (the fatter of the two tubes) and squeeze some in your cupped hand then apply it to your hell (it smells). Use a comb to distribute it evenly (not that easy with no conditioner). Next use the Heat-Activated Perfect-it Cream again evenly distribute the cream throughout the hair. You may or may not use the whole tube (I used the whole thing). Finally you need to blowdry your hair which activates step 2. So now you are able to have frizz resistant hair for 7 shampoos. Ok, here is my thoughts. I really wanted to like this product but I just cant. It started with the no conditioning. My hair is curly/wavy/frizzy or straight naturally on any given day. I use alot of conditioner to help control my mop.  So for me to skip that step, yet have to comb this stuff through was less then fun. My next issue was the gloves. I like my hair natural, I don't like putting chemicals in my hair and obviously if gloves are needed I am not abiding by that wish.  Finally the smell. If the gloves didn't warn you the the chemical smell would. The product kept its promise no frizz for a week, but I wouldn't personally use it again. I am not that worried about frizz (got tons of frizz ease cheap from deals, lol).

One final great thing to note about BZZ Agent is they also award you with points for mypoints.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment