Friday, September 10, 2010

Financial Fridays

So here is where we see if what I do is worth it...

Mypoints - 2616 points. I click on their email links, have the toolbar, do some searching, do the daily spin and win and occasionally make purchases through them. I am about 1200 points away from a $25 Amazon Card.
To sign up go to mypoints (tell them chirish1025@gmail.com sent ya). This is a great way to save up for gifts throughout the year. I spend about 5 minutes a day on it.

Swagbucks (see the widget on the side) - 119, I just cashed out for another $5 Amazon gift card. I get points on this by doing some searches through their site, I have the toolbar, do the NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers), click on trusted surveys and do the daily polls. I spend maybe 5-10 minutes a day on this. T sign up for this just click the signup button on my widget.

Opinion Outpost - This is my favorite survey company. I have $62.70 in my account. I am currently letting it build until closer to the holidays. This site you can cash out at $5 which you can earn quickly. I have also done product tests through them. Go here to sign up today, complete your profiles then start taking surveys.

Club Bing - 4542 tickets New game site I have been using for the last week. You earn tickets that can be redeemed for some really neat prizes. You can win a maximum of 1000 tickets a day.  I am a day or so away from having enough to get a 360 game my son and I have been wanting. Go here and sign up it is slightly addictive you have been warned.

BzzAgent - I got 2 new assignments. 1 has to do with an upcoming book (I'll tell ya more this weekend) and the second is about craft supplies. I am also currently still bzzzing about the l'oreal Collagen Micro Pulse, and the Garnier Fructise Blow Dry Perfecter.  Go here and sign up today to be a bzzzagent.

Amazon - I am at zero. I just cashed out for Halo4 pre-order for a birthday present for my son and a blanket for me. I do have a $5 and a $10 gift card coming soon. Since I am an Amazon Mom, I don't have to worry about the $25 minimum for a few months because I get free 2 day shipping. Woo Hoo.

Can you believe I am almost done with Xmas shopping for my son, and have finished his b-day shopping (his b-day is 11/4). Feels good to not have to worry.

What kinds of things are y'all doing to earn easy money/gifts online...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment