Thursday, September 9, 2010

Did ya miss me

So I was up early to hit the Jewel. The Hickory Hills Jewel had no aquapods, said that the truck was late in coming did not know when more would be in (Grrr!). I only did 1 transaction consisting of 30 of the buy 10 get $5 off, and the $5 came off 1 time. I had to go to CS to have them adjust it for me, which they did. I changed up my shopping at the last minute so I really could've done a little better coupon-wise, but I am happy with it.  Finally, the Fresh Express Salads were not marked B1G1 so I do not know which are part of the deal, so I didn't get it. Now the good stuff:

Gallon of Chocolate Milk not pictured!

1 Pillsbury Sweet Moments $2.50
1 Chex Mix $1.50
2 Totinos Pizza Rolls $3.00/2
Old El Paso Black Bean side $1.50
9 Bags of Green Giant Frozen Steamy Veggies  varied Prices varied
9 Boxes Green Giant Frozen Veggies varied Prices Varied
2 McCain Fries $3.99/2 (B1G1 sale)
4 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits $6.00
2 Pillsbury Crescents $6.28/2
2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls $3.98/2
1 Jewel Sugar 4 lb $1.88
1 Gallon Chocolate Milk $4.99

I used a $5 OYNO (from last weeks kraft deal)
Got $15 in instants (after c/s intervention)
I used $10.55 in coupons (could have used more but switched up last minute)
Paid $38 ish with tax
I got
1 $3 OYNO cat from green giant AND
1 $3 OYNO cat from Pillsbury AND
6 Stamps towards my pots
and a ton of other coupons printed out from the catalina machine.

All in all I was happy with my trip but it was hard getting that stuff home with my knee. There may not be many posts today as I think I need to go to the hospital. I probably should've done it yesterday but I need to make sure I didn't break anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is for you to ask your questions or make a comment